We always need help!
Come in on Tuesday or Thursday at 9am and help get the pantry ready to open.
- Shelves need to be stocked.
- All produce must be inspected to be sure it is ready to be distributed.
- All new donations need to be weighed in, recorded and the date checked to be sure they fall within the USDA guidelines for expiration.
- Boxes to be distributed need to be packed.
- Various items, such as rolls, pastries, etc. need to be bagged and ready to be distributed.
We can especially use volunteers on Tuesdays.
- From 9am to 10:30am we need help receiving deliveries and getting the pantry ready for the day.
- From 10:30am to 1:00pm we need people who can carry up to thirty pounds.
Anyone wishing to volunteer their time or services should contact the Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry.
If you are interested please contact Joanne Castagna or Lana Lindenmuth at (610) 532-9000.